[944] Ryan's office hours and homework submission

Gautam Iyer gi1242+944 at cmu.edu
Thu Jan 19 13:26:37 EST 2017

Hi All,

Ryan (your TA, aka Yan Xu) just posted his office hours: 3:30--5:00 on
Thursdays (starting today).

Also, after conferring with him about homework submission: He finds it
more convenient to grade your homework on blackboard, than via email. So
when turning in your homework, please either turn it in to me in class
(before class starts), OR scan it and upload a PDF on blackboard.

New York students: I will be in New York Monday, and will lecture from
NY on Monday. I'll be in the building (in NY) from 11:00 to 12:00, or
from 3:00 to 4:30 if you want to talk to me. (I'm not sure where exactly
in the building I will be yet, since I've never been there before. But
I'll tell Diffy, and if you don't see me ask her and she'll direct you
to me.)

See you tomorrow @1:30 in Pittsburgh.

GI

--
When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.