Suggested feature and contribution

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Tue Jul 23 09:52:02 EDT 2019

Il 19/07/2019 02:09, Bron Gondwana ha scritto:
> Hmm.... yeah, OK.  This is actually buggy in that case!  The intended
> behaviour was to avoid a Denial of Service attack where you would create
> and delete the same mailbox name millions of times

Hello,

  I had never seen this with mailbox, but I saw something similar with
messages and delayed expunge enabled.

Some broken clients, such as Open-Xchange, in some obscure circumstances
enjoy to recreate and delete the same mail in the Drafts folder forever
and ever, until the partition fills up.

Cheers
Marco