annotation and PHP IMAP extension

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 30 05:35:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

Quoting Marco <falon at ruparpiemonte.it>:

> Hello,
>
>  Cyrus-imapd make wide use of annotations.
>
> I already have a PHP program to query many IMAP info about
> mailboxes. I would like to query annotations too.
>
> But official PHP IMAP extension doesn't support getannotation or
> setannotation command:
>
>    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=67956
>
> Really, now Cyrus 3 adopts METADATA commands, I suppose. Now I'm
> working with Cyrus 2.4.
>
> Could you suggest me some PHP libraries to use these commands?

You can take a look at the horde project https://www.horde.org/
Part of this webmail/groupware is a imap library that supports many
IMAP extensions and features and sould be usable as standalone library,
but I have only used it as part of the webmail/groupware

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen