sieve and utf-8 MIME/base64 content

Eugene M. Zheganin emz at norma.perm.ru
Fri Feb 16 04:17:44 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm using sieve with cyrus to sort incoming mail, and it works perfectly
with latin symbols. But what if I need to sort out the mail that has all
sorts utf-8 sumbols in it ? Like MIME-encoded headers and base64
-encoded body ? I've read in the RFC that implementation should support
this, what about cyrus-imapd sieve implementation ? I'm using 2.5
version, so, if anyone has some information about this - please let me
know. Official documentation seems to be lacking this.

Thanks.

Eugene.