Sieve stopped working after updating cyrus-imapd to 3.0.5

rfk rfk at digitalstyle.de
Thu Feb 15 12:06:23 EST 2018

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately sievec reports nothing:

# grep -v ^# roundcube.script
require ["imapflags","fileinto"];

if anyof (header :contains "Subject" "test")
{
         setflag "\\Seen";
         fileinto "INBOX/Trash";
         stop;
}

# sievec roundcube.script test
#

Here's my configuration in case it helps:

# grep -vE "^#|^$" /etc/imapd.conf
admins: cyrus
configdirectory: /var/imap
proc_path: /run/cyrus/proc
mboxname_lockpath: /run/cyrus/lock
duplicate_db_path: /run/cyrus/deliver.db
ptscache_db_path:  /run/cyrus/ptscache.db
statuscache_db_path: /run/cyrus/statuscache.db
tls_sessions_db_path: /run/cyrus/tls_sessions.db
defaultpartition: default
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
sievedir: /var/imap/sieve
lmtpsocket: /var/imap/socket/lmtp
idlesocket: /var/imap/socket/idle
notifysocket: /var/imap/socket/notify
syslog_prefix: cyrus
httpmodules: caldav carddav
hashimapspool: true
virtdomains: no
defaultdomain: localhost
popminpoll: 1
allowplaintext: yes
sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN
sasl_auto_transition: no
sieve_extensions: fileinto reject vacation imapflags notify include
envelope body relational regex subaddress copy
tls_session_timeout: 1440
tls_client_ca_file:     /.../ca_file.pem
tls_server_cert:        /.../cert.pem
tls_server_key:         /.../key.pem

# grep -vE "^\s*#|^$" /etc/cyrus.conf
START {
   recover       cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -r"
}
SERVICES {
   imap          cmd="imapd" listen="imap" prefork=0
   imaps         cmd="imapd -s" listen="imaps" prefork=0
   sieve         cmd="timsieved" listen="sieve" prefork=0
   lmtpunix      cmd="lmtpd" listen="/var/imap/socket/lmtp" prefork=0
}
EVENTS {
   checkpoint    cmd="ctl_cyrusdb -c" period=30
   delprune      cmd="cyr_expire -E 3" at=0400
   deleteprune   cmd="cyr_expire -E 4 -D 38" at=0430
   expungeprune  cmd="cyr_expire -E 4 -X 38" at=0445
   tlsprune      cmd="tls_prune" at=0400
   squatter      cmd="squatter -r *" period=30
}
DAEMON {
   idled         cmd="idled"
}