Initial use of Xapian

Lists Nethead lists at nethead.se
Thu Feb 15 12:02:14 EST 2018

Quoting Nic Bernstein <nic at onlight.com>:

[...]

> Per,
> I've created an issue #2248 for this on GitHub, and have just
> created PR #2249 which addresses it.  Thanks for your feedback.
>
> As for the FreeBSD path changing issues, that's up to the package
> creator.  Please let them know.
>
> Cheers,
>     -nic
>
> 1: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/issues/2248
> 2: https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-imapd/pull/2249

Thanks.

Some more observations,

- When placed in START section, "squatter cmd="squatter -R -n
squatter", the process does the log and then just vanishes and does
nothing more while the "squatter" log just grows.

- When under DAEMON with the -d option added to the above, it keeps running.

Is this the expected behaviour?

Further, while poking around, I found in cyrusdb_lmdb.c:
"cryusdb_lmdb(%s): %s", db->fname, mdb_strerror(mr));
which presumably is a speling error :-)