Cyrus + Xapian

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Apr 24 15:13:20 EDT 2018

Le 24/04/2018 à 13:21:09+0200, Robert Stepanek a écrit
Hi,

> we just had a chat on the issue you are reporting in the regular
> Cyrus call: there have been a few fixes for squatter since
> 3.0.5. Would you be able to compile from the current development
> snapshot [1]? If not, 3.0.6 will be released soon, which will also
> contain the fixes.
>
> This probably will not resolve the issue, but it would give us
> one more data point if squatter turns out to run cleanly on the
> development release.

Currently I cannot. I just find out on my server I got some very weird
hardware issue. It's a brand new Dell PowerEdge R740Xd with plenty of Ram
(192Go, drive etc..) and he take 17 times (yes seventeen) more time to
install a simple pkg than another almost same server, so I don't know if
it's related to my problem with xapian (the xapian are not on the same disk than the OS).
But anyway I need to fix that in the first place, after that I will
retry...everything....I will keep you inform....if I'm able to compile the
src (I'm using the ports, so not my work ;-) ).

Regards
--
Albert SHIH
DIO bâtiment 15