autocreate_quota: 0

Nicola Nye nicola at fastmailteam.com
Thu Oct 12 20:10:58 EDT 2017

Hi Janos,

Your understanding is the same as mine: on successful IMAP or POP
authentication, the user's inbox should be created if autocreate_quota
is 0 or higher.
Is there any error messages showing up in the log?

If you set autocreate_post: 1 and send the user some mail, does that
create the mailbox successfully?
Otherwise my suspicions lie with virtdomains and unixhierarchysep
causing the mailbox to be created somewhere you're not expecting. Do a
cyradm listmailbox \* to list all the mailboxes in the system and check.
Let us know how you go!

Cheers,
   Nicola