watching and processing a Spam folder for each user

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Sep 29 12:38:14 EDT 2016

PB> Only problem with that is users always seem to report some stuff as
PB> spam when it clearly isn't. :-)

True, but at least it's only a statistical thing.  You could easily
extract the From: headers and blacklist them, but that would be far more
problematic, I think.

What I really want to be able to do is to periodically plow through all
of the unread messages in everyone's mailboxes and pass them back
through spamassassin.  The blacklists lag the spam runs and it would be
nice to at least get rid of stuff which wasn't blocked initially but
which would be blocked later.  I guess I need to write some more code.

 - J<