imap checkpoint and slow access to mailboxes

Andre Felipe Machado andremachado at techforce.com.br
Fri Oct 7 09:09:36 EDT 2016

Hello,
Are you shure of now having a clean filesystem?
Are you shure of having a reliable hardware now?
Do you have tested backups at hand?
do you use SAN storage or at least some kind of raid or another level of data integrity?
Maybe moving data to another hardware/disks (like forensic procedures) could help a bit for hw starting point.......
After passing these steps, you could focus next on cyrus troubles, reconstructing indexes.
Unfortunately, seen info is likely to be lost on some mailboxes, or very hard to rebuild. On a benefit/cost analysis, you may decide to retrieve such info or accounts from backup.
Any other suggestions?
Regards.
Andre Felipe

Marco via Info-cyrus <info-cyrus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> wrote ..