Preventing users from deleting a spam folder.

Matthew Schumacher matt.s at aptalaska.net
Tue Dec 13 16:23:47 EST 2016

Forgot to sent to the list:

On 12/13/2016 12:02 PM, Patrick Boutilier via Info-cyrus wrote:
> On 12/13/2016 04:56 PM, Matthew Schumacher via Info-cyrus wrote:
>> Expiring the email looks simple enough, but I can't quite seem to figure
>> out how to create a spam mailbox they can't delete.  If I create a
>> user.fred.spam mailbox and set fred to only have read permissions, it
>> gives the user admin permissions which allows the user to delete the
>> mailbox.
>
> Remove the x right.

http://www.cyrusimap.org/~vanmeeuwen/imap/admin/access-control/rights-reference.html

Thanks for the help, but I can't seem to do that:

localhost> sam user/schu/Spam schu lrs
localhost> lam user/schu/Spam
schu lrskxca

The user always ends up with the kxca rights if the mailbox lives under
their INBOX.

Is there a way to change this?

Thanks again,
schu