Migrating IMAP from Cyrus v2.2.13 to Cyrus v2.4.17

Jack Snodgrass jack at mylinuxguy.net
Wed Apr 6 14:39:20 EDT 2016

I read that.. but after 8 hours of trying to get it going I gave up on it.

I the debian 8 / Cyrus 2.5 stuff did not want to process the cyrus 2.4
db files from debian 6.

You can say pretty words like: "may require support for whichever
backend you were using" but if all you have is access to apt-get and you
have two systems that are YEARS apart in what they have setup.. how do
you do this?  Tell me the apt-get install command to run so that
ctl_cyrusdb -r works or it's just words.

jack

--
*jack* - Southlake Texas - http://mylinuxguy.net
<http://mylinuxguy.net/> - *817-601-7338*