Recent (probably MacOS) mail app provoking endless cyrus.index writes on 2.3 server. [WARNING: DKIM validation failed]

bacon bacon at aerodyne.com
Thu Oct 22 10:32:40 EDT 2015

Apple released OS 10.11.1 update yesterday.  It shows that it includes,

- Fixes an issue where outgoing server information may be missing from
Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented display of messages and mailboxes in
Mail

Does anyone know if this fixed the problem.  I've asked my users not to
use Mail on El Capitan until this bug is fixed.

Meanwhile, I'm working in my spare time to upgrade my cyrus-imapd on
RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 from the 2.3 series distributed by RedHat to
the 2.5 series which I'll have to build and maintain myself.  That's an
ugly job and one that I don't really want to do.

Fred