cyrus imap 2.5.5 build in Linux: problem with unit test, test "badservice" failed

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:44:53 EDT 2015

>   Test: badservice ...lt-unit: threads.c:342: krb5int_key_register:
>   Assertion `destructors_set[keynum] == 0' failed.
> /bin/sh: line 10:   791 Aborted                 $vg ./unit $f

This looks like it's related to krb5 somehow, which I know nothing
about.  Can someone who uses or has used Cyrus with Kerberos chime in
please?

> Is this a bug of Cyrus IMAP or Is this a bug of my build environment ?

Hard to say at this point.  It would help if you would attach your
config.log, and include the commands you run (not just their output), in
your emails.

Cheers,

ellie