thread=refs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Oct 2 10:53:35 EDT 2015

Nice, it's not a big deal for us to upgrade to new versions, surely easier than porting to Dovecot! ;)
So, maybe we can help with the implementation.
In my mind, it's almost about changing the "thread=reference" and let it omit the subject matching, change sorting
and...maybe just this? How much hard do you think it is?
We use cyrus built from sources on our XStreamOS/illumos distribution for years now, and we used it for ages on
Solaris 8/9/10, but we never ever need to change its code.
Happy to help, if we can.
Gabriele