IMAP over SSL (only) handshake hangs

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Tue Jan 13 09:51:12 EST 2015

Am Dienstag, 13. Januar 2015, 08:44:11 schrieben Sie:
> You may have something else running on tcp:imaps. Verify with:
>
> netstat -lp | grep imaps
...sorry, but no:

tcp       14      0 0.0.0.0:993             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
30543/master

> See /usr/share/doc/cyrus-imapd-2.x/README.Debian.debug.gz for help in
> debugging a particular service.
This is a Debian file - will try to get and check it - may be they have some
experience detail within which helps me in this scenario...

At least strace gaves me not very useful details so far.

many thanks too and
best regards,

Niels.
 Niels Dettenbach