Migrate from 2.2.13 to 2.4.17 disasters

Stefan Suurmeijer stefan at raptorweb.nl
Mon Aug 24 03:56:31 EDT 2015

Yeah, that would have been my next move. But thankfully it won't be
necessary, Bron's suggestion worked: after I removed all old Berkeley
databases Cyrus worked fine. Thanks a lot Bron!

Now just need to figure out why on the new machine sendmail suddenly
doesn't seem to read userdb anymore and I can complete the migration ;-)

KR
Stefan