switch to cyrus murder (aggregator) feedback

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 22 11:33:52 EDT 2014

Quoting Michael Menge <michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de>:

>> If you give me some other names, I might be able to see why...
>
> I will send the to you and not to the list, as some names may contain
> non public informations.

on closer inspection one other case proved to be a race condition
in sync_client. Sync_client tried to sync an mailbox that has been
renamed short after the an entry was mad in the sync_log.
The sync_client didn't catch the mailbox was renamed like
it had always in the standalone setup and kept trying
and failing.

michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen