Cyrus issues with Outlook 2013 IMAP?

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at
Fri Sep 19 03:04:43 EDT 2014

Hi!

Has anyone runnign Outlook 2013 flawless with cyrus?

We do run debian cyrus-imapd 2.4.12-2+b1 (still) and do have some issues
with Outlook 2013.
In detail, we got always mails in outlook 2013, which cannot be deleted,
as they are already deleted (error shown by Outlook 2013).
But if we use a different client, the email is still perfect in mailbox
and not deleted, neither marked for deletion.
We did not have had any idea why this happens.

Also we do message filtering with sieve and Outlook does not show new
messages in folders.

Has anyone tips about this? Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723