How Do i get last lgin date for all my users

Dale J Chatham dale.chatham at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 15:49:46 EDT 2013

Assuming Linux?UNIX,

log onto the machine, run the command: last

Take the newest entry for each user.

Perl is your friend.

On 04/10/2013 12:51 PM, Santos Ramirez wrote:

> Good Afternoon,
>
>   I am hoping that someone can help in getting last login date for all
> of my users.  I know about the .seen files. Is there a better more
> exact utility that I can use. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
>
> Santos U. Ramirez
>
> Linux Systems Administrator
>
> National DCP, LLC
>
> 150 Depot Street
>
> Bellingham, Ma. 02019
>
> Phone: 508-422-3089
>
> Fax: 508-422-3866
>
> Santos.Ramirez at natdcp.com <mailto:Santos.Ramirez at natdcp.com>
>
> This email and any attachments are intended only for use by the
> addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
> confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of
> this e-mail, do not copy or forward to any unauthorized persons,
> permanently delete the original and notify the sender by replying to
> this email.
>

> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin

The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear
arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in
government. -Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution shall never be construed....to prevent the people of
the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own
arms. -Samuel Adams