IMAP error reported by server. Invalid body section.

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Fri Jun 22 06:35:38 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 13:07 -0300, Rodrigo Abantes Antunes wrote:
> The source from horde3 is exactly the same as horde4

That is expected.  It isn't the message but the interpretation of the
message.  These evil messages contain many named parts separated by a
boundry (the boundry value is declared in the header of the message).
Then parts of a message can refer to other parts of the message.  So
either H4 can't correctly [or incorrectly!] parse the message into parts
by boundry or one part references another part that isn't found.

It would be useful to ask this question on the Horde / IMP mail list.

>  and I think all
> the message parts are there, at least there is a <body></body>. If you
> want I can forward you the message to your personal mail.

It isn't <body> stuff but the parts of the message as they are referred
to in the HTML.