deliver.db to big size.

Anthony Tibbs (Trinimex) anthony at trinimex.ca
Sun Sep 11 11:41:59 EDT 2011

Manuel,

If I'm not mistaken, "deliver.db" is used exclusively for duplicate
message suppression.  I can't imagine why it has grown so big (unless
you are not running "ctl_deliver -E" regularly -- normally this is
configured to run every 24 hours or so in /etc/cyrus.conf).

Some people keep "deliver.db" on a ramdisk/tmpfs, so my take is you can
safely delete that file and start afresh without any real consequences.
But check to see that "ctl_deliver" is running to prune the duplicates
database too...

- Anthony