Replication Log File !!

Shashi Yash shashi007 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 14:36:48 EDT 2011

I'm trying to understand how replication works in cyrus.  What kind of
data is written to the replication log file etc. According to the
documentation the sync log file is located in
(configdirectory)/sync/log. But I'm unable to find this file.

I only see a lock file in  (configdirectory)/sync directory.

Following is my /etc/imapd.conf. Can you guys let me know where I can
find this file.

Cyrus version: cyrus-imapd-2.3.16-6.el6.x86_64

/etc/imapd.conf------------------------------------------
configdirectory: /var/lib/imap
partition-default: /var/spool/imap
admins: cyrus root
sievedir: /var/lib/imap/sieve
sendmail: /usr/sbin/sendmail
hashimapspool: true
sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5 NTLM
allowplaintext: yes
tls_cert_file: /etc/pki/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_key_file: /etc/pki/cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd.pem
tls_ca_file: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
# uncomment this if you're operating in a DSCP environment (RFC-4594)
# qosmarking: af13
sync_host: myhost
sync_authname: syncuser
sync_password:usersync