Basic two host replication scenario, SSL failure

Ivan Lezhnjov Jr. ivan.lezhnjov.jr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:09:50 EDT 2011

Agh, the problem solved, finally!

What caused this really weird behavior was something that is I'm not
even sure of, but what I did to fix it was basically took and
duplicated the master host, reconfigured it to be a replica and after
that I could sync and swap the roles as many times as I liked.
Syncrhonization would work just fine in both directions, no
inexplainable TLS/SSL error, everything's groovy now.

Thanks for all the help regarding this issue everyone :)