2.4.x release still has parameters which were removed

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Tue Jan 11 16:20:10 EST 2011

Hi,

While doing some work on our RPMs - yes really :) - I wanted to remove the
md5/sha1 stuff from the package because it is mentioned in the changelog
as

- make_sha1 and make_md5 are removed (replaced by GUID and reconstruct
changes)

What I'm wondering is why those parameters have been left in imapoptions
and therefore are still to be found in the docs and manpages. Is there a
good reason why they are kept there or were they forgotten?

Thanks for any insight,
Simon