Cyrus Muder: determine backend of a mailbox

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Wed Sep 22 12:54:34 EDT 2010

Dear list!

We are running a Cyrus Murder configuration.

In the mailboxlist (which I can get using ctl_mboxlist, I can see on which backend each mailbox resides physically.

Is there any way to extract that information through the IMAP protocol?

What I mean is, I can issue a command:

list "Mail" "*"

but the output will not list the backend that the mailbox / folder sits on.

Are there any options I could use for that?

Or am I on the wrong path and I should achieve this in a different way.

I hope ctl_mboxlist is not the only way to access this information.

Regards,
Torsten