sync-server without deletes?

Derek Chen-Becker dbecker at cpicorp.com
Tue Sep 14 13:22:18 EDT 2010

On 09/14/2010 08:53 AM, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> With the new replication engine in 2.4, it will be possible - deleted
> messages still get replicated for a week - and if you set an explicit
> long expiry time on the replica (say, years!) then it wouldn't get
> cleaned up any earlier.

That sounds like it's what we want, so I'll plan on moving to that. In
the short term perhaps I'll just need to copy to a common folder as you
indicated, or have postfix just send a duplicate copy to our long-term
backup server.

Thanks,

Derek

Derek Chen-Becker
Senior Network Engineer, Security Architect
CPI Corp, Inc.
1706 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone: 314-231-7711 x6455
Fax:   314-613-6724
dbecker at cpicorp.com
PGP Key available from public key servers
Fingerprint: E4C4 26C0 8588 E80A C29F  636D 1FBE 0FE3 2871 4AE8