Cyrus Add-ons

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Oct 17 13:45:22 EDT 2010

On 10/16/2010 2:49 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> I can't help you with mercurial, but google should find good
> tutorials as well.  Mercurial is almost as nice as git, only a bit
> slower but with better MS Windows support.

The mercurial website has plenty of documentation:

  http://mercurial.selenic.com/learn/

I use hg (mercurial) and really like it.  I think in comparison with
git, git is a lot more complicated/flexible, which isn't necessarily a
good thing if the simpler tool does everything you need.

--
Patrick Goetz