Moving data from Cyrus 2.3.7 (RHEL) to 2.3.16 (Invoca)

Simpson, John R john_simpson at reyrey.com
Thu Oct 14 17:07:45 EDT 2010

John Simpson
Senior Software Engineer, I. T. Engineering and Operations
All the basics seem to be working, thank you again for your help.

One last question.  With rolling replication, should the replica automatically catch up to the master or do I need to "seed" the replica with rsync (or a batched sync_client)?

I can replicate individual mailboxes with "sync_client -m <mailbox>" and mailboxes are replicated when they receive a new message, but if neither of those actions takes place the replica is not populated.

John