Moving data from Cyrus 2.3.7 (RHEL) to 2.3.16 (Invoca)

Simpson, John R john_simpson at reyrey.com
Thu Oct 14 13:15:32 EDT 2010

Thank you Simon!  To clarify one point, when you say "the RPM takes care of it automagically", does that mean that I should rsync the old data to the new server BEFORE installing the cyrus-imapd 2.3.16-8 RPMS?  The new servers will be bare-bones -- no pre-existing data or older version of Cyrus.

John

John Simpson
Senior Software Engineer, I. T. Engineering and Operations