duplicatedeliver annotation

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 2 15:22:48 EDT 2010

On Tuesday, November 02, 2010 07:04:25 pm Paul Engle wrote:
> Jeroen,
>   Thanks for the reply. The admin user does have full permissions to all
> mailboxes; we set that upon inbox creation. I was ultimately able to
> manually set the annotation using raw IMAP commands.
>   When I looked at the source for the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin.pm and
> Cyrus::IMAP::Shell.pm modules, I saw that the duplicatedeliver annotation
> doesn't appear to be in there at all. So, while the server understands it,
> the admin tools don't. Once I got a free moment this afternoon, I was going
> to submit a patch to the list to provide support for it. It looks like a
> simple thing to add in.

It does indeed. Would you mind submitting the original issue + patch through
Bugzilla?

FWIW, cyradm in 2.4 supports the use of /explicit/annotation to be used, so
that the following would work for us:

$ mboxcfg user/vanmeeuwen/Calendar at kolabsys.com /vendor/kolab/folder-type
event.default

Kind regards,