Info-cyrus Digest, Vol 56, Issue 14

Diego Ventrice fordcarnut at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 15 23:14:15 EDT 2010

Randomly created, I see

Promise this is the last one.
Would you mind telling me how do you have cyrus partitions set ?

Sorry for all the questions but Im close to start building a server to
serve several thousands
of email accounts. Ive been working with plain cyrus installations
flawlessly for a while. Thing is I have no experience with this
features (murdser,cyrus-rep, multiple mailboxes partitions)  etc.

Thanks again
D.