cyradm > lm returns empty list but mailboxes are accessible via

John/SML john at sml.citizen.co.jp
Wed Oct 28 21:52:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have similar problem as been posted  :-

http://lists.andrew.cmu.edu/pipermail/info-cyrus/2006-July/022899.html

I am using Cyrus IMAP 2.2 packages from Ubuntu 6.06.2 LTS, and I used
GSSAPI / Kerberos as authentication :-

>kinit john at GRT.CITIZEN.CO.JP
>cyradm --user john imapsv01.grt.citizen.co.jp imap

At the beginning, console command lm showed a list of mailboxes on the
IMAP server. After adding over 90 mailboxes, suddenly lm showed empty
list, but the mailboxes are accessible from MTA (Postfix) and from mail
client (Thunderbird) via GSSAPI / Kerberos :-

Is there anyone knows what went wrong ? Please help.

Thanks a lot.

John Mok

Sunciti Manufacturers Ltd.
Direct: +852 27976403