murder and autocreate (I know it is not supported)

Dave McMurtrie dave64 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jun 15 07:42:14 EDT 2009

Wesley Craig wrote:
> On 11 Jun 2009, at 18:59, Dave McMurtrie wrote:
>> A valid point to mailbox creation, but what would delete the mailbox
>> when a student graduates?
>
> There is no mailbox location problem for deletes.  IDM simply connects
> to any frontend, permits itself, and then deletes the mailbox hierarchy.

Exactly.  The point I was trying to make is that we already have a need
for some system to be able to connect to our IMAP server for the purpose
of deleting mailboxes, so having that same system connect to our IMAP
server to create mailboxes seems to make perfect sense.

Thanks,

Dave
--
Dave McMurtrie, SPE