Cyrus 2.3.13 RC2
murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:33:18 EDT 2008
I just put together a second release candidate for Cyrus 2.3.13. I'd
appreciate any independent testing before I release this to the masses.
* Added an experimental "sql" backend for cyrusdb. Currently MySQL,
PostgreSQL, and SQLite are supported.
* Added support for IMAP [CAPABILITY] response code to client-side
of Murder proxies.
* Added support for ManageSieve auto-capability response after
STARTTLS and after AUTH with a SASL security layer.
* Made MAXWORD and MAXQUOTED sizes configurable via imapd.conf
* Rewrote cyrusdb_quotalegacy.c to use readir()
rather than glob.c. This avoids a potential crash due to
conflicts between glibc and Heimdal implementations of glob().
* Added support for fulldirhash to 'ctl_mboxlist -v'
* Several skiplist transaction bugfixes.
* cyr_expire no longer has a default of 0 (zero) for -X and -D.
These options must be used explicitly in order to have the desired
* Added sieve_utf8fileinto option.
Check doc/changes.html for a complete list of changes.
If there are any outstanding issues that you believe still need to be
addressed in 2.3.13, please let me know.
Project Cyrus Developer/Maintainer
Carnegie Mellon University
More information about the Info-cyrus