AW: Cyrus-IMAPD Hot Standby Configuration

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Mon Nov 24 16:56:31 EST 2008

I must second Sabastian's comments.  Simon Matter's Invoca RPMs are very
well put together.  I use them extensively.

Best regards,
    -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
2266 North Prospect Avenue #610	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202-6306          f. 414.290.0335