signaled to death by 7

Joshua Kordani jkordani at intlogsys.com
Tue Nov 18 15:47:56 EST 2008

This might sound silly, but I'm a rather junior systems admin and I'm
very new to cyrus admin, so i don't know what version we're running, but
its at least a release or two old.

I got everything back up and running... when I said earlier that I had
already tried restarting the cyrus master process... what I was really
doing was giving it the hangup signal thinking that it would reread the
configs, which it wasn't doing... so I had to use the /sbin/services
whateveritwascalled restart, and that did the trick.

Thanks for your responses!
Josh K.