Cyrus - GFS slow start and poor performace

Scott Likens damm at yazzy.org
Wed May 14 15:48:06 EDT 2008

Going to toss in my 10 cents.

I'm assuming the GFS is the same lun/id on both servers, and you are
using GFS to read-write between 2 or more servers.

You could try OCFS2 instead of GFS... Other then that the only thing I
can think of is using DRBD in a read-write configuration.  However
that would be using 2 lun/id's instead of only 1.

However I imagine the results will be more or less the same, as GFS2
and OCFS2 may handle reads and writes to ensure accuracy?