Info-cyrus subscription

Timo Schoeler timo.schoeler at riscworks.net
Tue Mar 11 13:57:31 EDT 2008

Thus Shelley Waltz <shwaltz at cabm.rutgers.edu> spake on Tue, 11 Mar 2008
12:29:52 -0400 (EDT):

> I have not been receiving messages from this list for some time.
> I thought I for some reason had been unsubscribed, but my attempt
> to subscribe emailed me back a message saying I was already
> subscribed.
>
> I attempted to get my password emailed to me, but that did not result
> in a message getting to me with my password.
>
> Email to this address shwaltz at cabm.rutgers.edu works fine.
>
> help!
> Shelley Waltz
>
> { Shelley Waltz
>    Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine
>    Rutgers University
>    679 Hoes Lane
>    Piscataway, NJ 08854-5638
>    phone: (732) 235-3346 };

Hi Shelley,

seems to me that the list manager is broken again; I had a similar
problem some years ago, was manually unsubscribed, subscribed again and
it worked from that moment on.

I, for myself, try to unsubscribe as I'm going to leave the internet.
It doesn't work. Instead of being processed by the mailing list
daemon, my 'unsubscribe' mails appear on the mailing list as normal
emails.

Something went south here...

Timo