Fwd: Again: GUID change to SHA1

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 01:54:07 EST 2008

Hello Bron

2008/3/5, Bron Gondwana <brong at fastmail.fm>:

> OOps, I thought I had replied...

... no worry.

>  >  > Sorry about the delay in replying.  That just looks like debugging info.
>  >  >  We don't get it, so I wonder if you have a debugging level turned on
>  >  >  that we don't.
>  >
>  >
>  > Here my imapd.conf from the "client":
>
> > [...]
>  >  sasl_log_level: 7
>
>  I'd say that's what is causing it.  Any reason you have this turned up so far?

Yes. I get always such messages in /var/log/auth.log:
Mar  6 07:47:56 acsvfbsd02 sm-mta[73979]: no user in db
Mar  6 07:48:03 acsvfbsd02 pop3[73963]: no user in db

I think they the will produced from sasl (regardless if I set
log_level to 7 or not) but I did not find anything about this.

>  >  >  The important question is: are your messages being replicated?
>  > Yes, the messages will replicated all the time.
>
> Cool - I'd say you're fine then.  Nothing to worry about!

Ok, fine.

Regards,

--
Martin Schweizer