Mime Parsing

Judy Northrop asterope at cox.net
Wed Jun 25 21:06:36 EDT 2008

I just joined this list with the hope of correcting a problem with my
mail.  I configured my Solaris 10/postfix system about 18 months ago and
recently started getting corrupt pdf files.  I began searching the list
archives but have not located and common thread.  My Imap configuration
is,

localhost> ver
name       : Cyrus IMAPD
version    : v2.2.12 2005/02/14 16:43:51
vendor     : Project Cyrus
support-url: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus
os         : SunOS
os-version : 5.10
environment: Built w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.22
             Running w/Cyrus SASL 2.1.22
             Built w/Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.4.20: (January
10, 2006)
             Running w/Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.4.20: (January
10, 2006)
             Built w/OpenSSL 0.9.8d 28 Sep 2006
             Running w/OpenSSL 0.9.8d 28 Sep 2006
             CMU Sieve 2.2
             mmap = shared
             lock = fcntl
             nonblock = fcntl
             auth = unix
             idle = poll

I am including a portion of received email, you can see something is not
parsing correctly.  Anyway if someone could point me in to some type of
resolution it would be appreciated.

Thanks - Judy

------=_Part_23627_8483441.1214401029804

------=_Part_23628_23828759.1214401029804

stolt

------=_Part_23628_23828759.1214401029804

stolt<br>

------=_Part_23628_23828759.1214401029804--

------=_Part_23627_8483441.1214401029804

JVBERi0xLjMKJcX+69cKMzEgMCBvYmoKPDwgL0xpbmVhcml6ZWQgMSAvTCAzNDU3NjQgL0ggWyAx
MTQ0IDIxNCBdIC9PIDMzIC9FIDE0MzQyOCAvTiAzIC9UIDM0NTAyNSA+PgplbmRvYmoKICAgICAg