Is Cyrus SASL still under active development

Torsten Schlabach tschlabach at gmx.net
Wed Jan 23 18:46:33 EST 2008

 >>  > CVS compiles on my Linux box,

On mine as well, now. Well, it did not compile on the day I was writing
the original message.

I did a

cvs update
make distclean
./configure
make

now and it worked.

I will test that canon_user patch to libldapdb.c (maybe Dan White will
do the same, to be on the save side), then I know at least two people
looking forward to 2.1.23.

Regards,
Torsten