Moving some files to another mount point

Josh Endries josh at endries.org
Fri Feb 15 22:22:35 EST 2008

Hello,

My mail store is almost out of space. I have another disk partition I can use,
but I'm not sure how to make it available. I'm using 2.2 with virtdomains, so I
don't think I can move things to another Cyrus partition (no way that I'm aware
of). I can't seem to rename a mailbox...

Is it possible to mount another partition (e.g. ad0s1d) within my
/var/spool/imap hierarchy (e.g. mount another it as
/var/spool/imap/domain/blah.com)? Would that cause all sorts of problems? I
don't know if Cyrus uses fs-specific things, like inodes or anything, that would
cause conflicts...

Thank you!