Importing Mails without "to" header

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Feb 14 10:48:02 EST 2008

Hi,

we had similar problems importing e-mails via IMAP from an old UW-IMAP System.
We found that the "to: undisclosed recipients" was not the problem,
but lines beginnig with ">From " or Headerlines with an linbreake.

We removed/repaired the corroup heades in the old Mailboxes
Telemitrie logging was very usefull to find the invalid headers in
large mailboxes.