Online ChangeLog

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Fri Dec 19 14:04:04 EST 2008

Dave McMurtrie wrote:
> Wesley Craig wrote:
>
>> Is there some way that interested people can contribute to the overhaul
>> of http://www.cyrusimap.org/ , Dave?
>>

> I'm sure we could work something out.  The only reason that it's not a
> high priority for us right now is that we don't have spare people to
> work on it.
>
> Ken and I started talking about doing a complete overhaul to the site
> about a month or two ago.  The plan at the time was to get a student
> employee to help us out, but that plan didn't work out so we put it on
> hold until next fiscal year.
>
> We're very interested in attracting more contributors to the Cyrus
> project in any capacity, and this is an area that needs a lot of help.
>
> Maybe you, Ken and I should have a conversation about this and see what
> we can come up with.

Since the Wiki infrastructure already exists, would it be possible to
set up some sort of review or moderation procedure to allow people to
contribute to the site via the Wiki?  This could also help with cleaning
up vague or missing documentation, etc.

Cheers,
    -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
2266 North Prospect Avenue #610	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202-6306          f. 414.290.0335