Migrating mailbox from cyrus-imapd-2.2.10 to 2.3.7

Mark Gibson mngibso at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 03:36:58 EST 2008

A server of mine crashed.  I'm brought up another new server that's running cyrus-imapd 2.3.7.  I copied my backup of /var/spool/imap to the new server.  When I connect, I can see all of the mail in my Inbox, but none of the subfolders show up.  The first time I tried to connect with Thunderbird, I got a message to the effect that the folder could not be found.

Any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix the problem?

Thanks,
mark