Trying to get Sieve working

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Wed Dec 10 14:43:02 EST 2008

Does your /etc/services file have an entry for sieve?  Mine (FreeBSD 7) is :
    sieve        2000/tcp

Of course yours should refer to whichever port you are using (typically
2000).

Cheers,
    -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
2266 North Prospect Avenue #610	          v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202-6306          f. 414.290.0335