Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.12 Released

Dmitriy Kirhlarov dimma at higis.ru
Wed Apr 23 07:37:19 EDT 2008

Attached patch add to log information about moving messages between
folders. I am using this information from logs for relaunch dspam.
Any chances for add this patch to project tree?

It's useful schema and I think it can be helpful not only for me.

Some details:
dspam watch all incoming messages and add tag spam|innocent and unique
signature to message headers. sieve use this tag for moving|not-moving
incoming message to USER/spam folder (every user have personal folder
"spam").
If dspam miss, user can manually move message from|to "spam" folder.
This fact fixed in cyrus log file. simple script parsing log and
relaunch dspam.

WBR.
Dmitriy