how to use cyradm with imaps ?

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Apr 20 17:11:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

IMHO Cyradm does not support SSL, so to run Cyradm there has to run an IMAP
server. You can limit this IMAP server to the interface 127.0.0.1 so
it can only be reached from localhost.

It may be possible to run cyradm trough an openssl tunnel to connect to
IMAPS.

It would help to know why you don't want an IMAP server on Port 143 to
make some suggestions that will work for you.