delete messages from INBOX.Trash INBOX.Junk

Robert Banz banz at umbc.edu
Thu Sep 20 09:13:28 EDT 2007

Going this same direction...  With our previous mail system, we used
to chug through our users' Spam & Trash folders, and send them a
weekly notification reminding them of the messages they had in these
folders, and how many would be deleted in the next week.

Anyone done something similar with Cyrus?

-rob